Friday, August 21, 2009

36 Weeks

How far along?: 36 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Eek. 30 pounds. They say many women slow down weight gain in the last month. Here's hoping.
* How big is baby?: At this point it's anyone's guess.
*Maternity clothes?: Yes, and I can't wait until I can fit in normal clothes again.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: I pretty much dread going to bed. It's just not restful anymore.
* Best moment this week?: Eating fresh dungeness crab that we caught on Saturday. Catching it wasn't as great. The water was pretty rough.
* Movement?: All the time & non-stop hiccups.
* Food cravings?: Silk Chocolate Soy Milk
* Labor signs?: He has moved way down & I have some crampy/braxton hicks things several times a day.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out.
* What I miss: Walking without having baby head and shoulders hit me in the pelvis.
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby.
* Milestone: I don't know. I officially have less than 1 month till my due date. Of course if he's stubborn he might decide to stay in longer.

No comments: