Friday, August 28, 2009

37 Weeks "Full Term"

How far along?: 37 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Eek. Let's not go there. I'm just anxious to lose it.
* How big is baby?: At this point it's anyone's guess (probably huge)
*Maternity clothes?: I want to wear real jeans again!!!
* Stretch marks?: Ugh. I hope they lighten. They're worth it though (I hope).
* Sleep?: I pretty much dread going to bed. It's just not restful anymore. Still this!
* Best moment this week?: Getting the bathroom sparkly clean. I actually like my bathroom now.
* Movement?: Lots still. Not too many big kicks though. He's out of room.
* Food cravings?: Maple Brown Sugar Mini Wheats
* Labor signs?: He has moved way down & lots of crampies (however, it doesn't matter anymore, he can come whenever at this point and be perfectly healthy).
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out.
* What I miss: Cute clothes. I feel like a schlub.
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby.
* Milestone: I'm full term. My baby could come at any time now. Guess I should pack my hospital bags and install the carseat.

1 comment:

creative side said...

Wow this has gone fast, just like the year. It seems just a little bit ago that you were here at New Year's time and hadn't told anyone yet that you were pregnant. I agree with your Mom - the 13th would be a good day! It would be easy to remember, since I have so many nieces and nephews with the 13th as their birthday.