Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. Tuesdays seem to come and go so quickly. A few more Tuesdays and I'll have my baby :)

2. Had another Dr.'s appointment today. I had to be tested for group B strep. We'll see if I'm + or - in a few days.

3. Tonight is the last hypnobabies class.

4. I can't wait for maternity leave.

5. My maternity shirts are getting short :(

6. I'm excited for New Moon to come out in November. Yes, I'm a Twilight fan. I can't help it. It looks like it'll be better than Twilight. A bigger budget this time around doesn't hurt.

7. The fair starts this week. I can't wait for all the yummy foods & fun exhibits.

8. I love my snuggly, wuggly kitty cat Missy.

9. My friend Dianne's daughter turned 2 yesterday. It seems like just yesterday she was calling me to come pick her up to take her to the hospital.

10. It's cloudy today & I'm totally ok with that. I think only a Northwesterner would say that.

No comments: