Finish Date: 11/19/2012
1. Learn to use a DSLR camera. (in progress,*update 6/3/10 bought new camera Nikon D700, I better be learning if I spent that much money on a camera. I don't know if I can ever say this is complete though. I think I'll always be learning. I've come a long way though.)
2. Learn how to use photoshop. (in progress, *update 6/3/10 also learning Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for processing my RAW images)
3. Read 101 books (12/101 complete)
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Sink Reflections
- Fashion Photography
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
- 48 Days to the Work you Love
- Body Confidence
- Water For Elephants
- Breaking Dawn (again, had to read it before part 1 is in theaters)
- Something Borrowed
- Hunger Games Trilogy (3)
5. Get and keep my closet organized. (in progress, currently using FLYlady.net to help me completely organize my home.)
6. Cook 25 recipes out of Julia Child's cook book.
7. Learn how to keep my house clean. (see #5)
8. Pay off our consumer debt (we'd love to have student loans paid off too *maybe*)
9. Get 25 blog followers (22/25)
10. Have Connor out of diapers.
12. Sew a garment.
15. Learn to knit (in progress, *update 6/3/10: who would've thunk it but Julia will probably be teaching me to knit, when I started this she wasn't a knitter, now she's a knitting machine.)
16. Drink nothing but water for 2 weeks straight
22. Take a photography class.
23. Save all spare change and deposit it into Connor's savings account at the end of 1001 days.(in progress)
25. Buy a new washer and dryer.(Semi finished. We have a washer & dryer that we inherited but the dryer needs some work. Once we get the dryer fixed I'll call this complete. Free is better than full price! The only cost to us is the fixing of the dryer)
26. Get a pedicure at least 5 times. (3/5)
27. Buy new living room furniture.
28. Finish our patio/backyard.
30. Drink more water (should be about 80oz per day)
32. Blog every day for a month (excluding picture posts).
33. Get pictures of the wedding & the baby framed and on the wall.
34. Watch all of the Oscar Best Picture winners & write a small review.
35. Bake 10 different kinds of cup cakes (this won't be good for weight loss) (red velvet, german chocolate,chiffon, watermellon, peach, apple spice)
36. Host a cookie swap.
37. Style my hair every day for 2 weeks.
38. Write a will.
39. Attend a woman's retreat.
40. Renew my passport w/ my married name.
41. Go camping.
42. Go to a ballet.
47. Run a 5K race.
48. Donate blood at least once.
49. Put $5 in savings account for every goal completed. Buy something fun at the end.
50. Buy a pair of red shoes. (Do red flip flops count??? No?? Ok.)
51. Build a kitty condo for Missy.