Friday, August 7, 2009

34 Weeks

How far along?: 34 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I'm not sure I like this questions anymore. Still within the healthy range though.
* How big is baby?: About 5 pounds
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, hopefully won't have to buy anymore.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: I wish it was better but waking up 3 times a night to pee doesn't create the deepest sleep.
* Best moment this week?: Have the weather cool off. It was way too hot last week.
* Movement?: He's had lots of hiccups this week.
* Food cravings?: Ehh, not really anything. Maybe starbucks.
* Labor signs?: No.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out, sometimes flat.
* What I miss: Shopping for clothes in the regular womens department.
* What I'm looking forward to: We're going to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. I'm pretty excited.
* Milestone: The nursery is pretty much done. We just need to buy a few last minute items but other than that, it's done. Eek! We still need a carseat though.

No comments: