Friday, August 14, 2009

35 Weeks-35 Days until my due date

How far along?: 35 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Ok, I know you guys probably want a #. At last count it was 27.
* How big is baby?: About 5.5 pounds
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, hopefully won't have to buy anymore.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: Getting more and more uncomfortable.
* Best moment this week?: Playing in the wave pool. Having your tummy feel weightless is pretty cool at this point.
* Movement?: All the time. He seems to be hitting me lower & lower.
* Food cravings?: Not really anything in particular.
* Labor signs?: No.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out.
* What I miss: Being able to roll over without tons of pain.
* What I'm looking forward to: Putting together the car seat and stroller that came today & dyeing the prefold diapers which should be here Monday.
* Milestone: 35/35! Guess you could call that a milestone. Tuesday it'll be exactly a month until my due date.

No comments: