1. I'll post picture # 4 & 5 this evening. It's hard to post when you have a cranky, over tired baby.
2. Garrett wants me to put "give up Starbucks" as one of my 101 in 1001. I told him, "that's your goal for me, not mine. I don't want to give it up." I sadly enjoy my addiction.
3. We have plans to visit the East Coast this summer. Garrett's cousin is getting married in Maine so it's the perfect time to see some surrounding sights. Boston & New York for sure plus probably RI & CT. I'm excited. I've only visited 2 Eastern States, Florida and Virginia. Glad to be able to add a few more.
4. "Connor, you make your mommy very tired when you don't stay asleep at night." Maybe tonight will be better.
5. Julia is letting me do a photo shoot with her this weekend. I need all the practice I can get.
6. Having a digital photo frame at work is wonderful yet distracting. I could sit here practically all day and watch those pictures go by.
7. I took a bath last night instead of a shower so that I could lay down and have some relaxation without anyone bothering me : ) It was nice, I even got some reading done.
8. If someone invents a cup of Starbucks that never gets empty (think Willy Wonka's Everlasting Gobstoppers) please let me know.
9. Ewww. The weather has been so icky lately. I like the rain but just not so much.
10. Connor is on the verge of needing bibs all day. The drool is increasing every day. He has also rolled over once and has gotten half way there many times. It's only a matter of a few weeks and he'll be rolling all over the place.