Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. My Connor Wonnor is 4 months old today. Where has the time gone??

2. My barista gave me a free shot in my coffee this morning. Love her!

3. I need to finish my 101 list. Then learn how to format my blog so the list can remain on the side so I can keep it updated.

4. Garrett got drafted to work a CRUMMY shift. Thursday through Sunday (4 10's) but here's the really crummy part. It's 7PM to 6AM.

5. This crummy shift got his rear in gear and he applied for a new job. He interviews on Wednesday morning. Pray he interviews well!!! It would be a pay increase and most likely a far better shift. Ok, I just jinxed it didn't I?

6. Taking pictures of Julia was fun. I want to do some more photo shoots. Any takers?

7. Connor, please sleep for more than 2 hours at a time tonight. PLEASE.

8. Connor has his 4 month appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is.

9. Post partum hair loss is no joke. I guess that's what I get for not losing any hair at all while pregnant. But I kid you not, there are long red hairs EVERYWHERE!!!

10. I wonder if Julia will remember to do her TTT. She started a blog at http://whensomethingnewisold.blogspot.com/

No comments: