Monday, January 11, 2010

Some sleep success

We had some success last night!!!

We have Connor's crib in a side car arrangement (one side off and pushed up against our mattress). Garrett & I got Connor to sleep for good at about 10:20 (yeah, still going to bed pretty late) and then I put him on the crib mattress around 10:30. He stayed asleep until 2:30, I nursed him until he fell back asleep & put him back on the crib mattress & he slept until my alarm went off at 6:00. He ate again and he fell back asleep and stayed that way until I came and got him to head off to Dodo's and Bumpa's.

Being the neurotic mother I am (when did I become neurotic???, oh yeah, the day I found out I was pregnant. I guess that's what motherhood does to you.) I woke up several times and made sure he was still breathing. It's nice to be able to just roll over and check on him instead of having him in another room. I am in no way anywhere near ready to have him in another room. There's my neurotic ways coming out again. At least having him in the crib is a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

Huh...awesome. I wish you would have told me this is what happened...