Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I'm going to try and get all of my 51 list on my side bar so it's visible as I update it.


2. Connor has turned into a good little sleeper. He only wakes up once or twice now. His first stretch is usually between 5 and 7 hours long. He's come a long way from a month ago.


3. Now we need to just work on better naps (he is getting better though).


4. I got a new baby carrier this weekend. It's an Ergo carrier. We have the black one in the picture below. It's better ergonomically for baby & parent. I carried him in the front carry at the outlet mall on Sunday for about 1 1/2 hours and my back didn't hurt once. He fell asleep too & was so cute.
5. We got a new "blender". It's the Ninja. Yeah it comes from a cheezy infomercial but it really does do an awesome job!
6. I'm getting my hair cut today but have ZERO clue what I'm going to do with it. Guess I better google some hair style sites.
7. I think I'm going to have to put together some kind of calendar to keep me on track with my 51/1001 list.
8. It's time for me to get my wedding rings serviced. They need their white gold plating redone.
9. How did Connor become 5 months old already. It does NOT seem like it was 5 whole months ago that he was born. We came home from the hospital exactly 5 months ago today.
10. Someone heated up their lunch upstairs & it smells awesome. I want some of whatever that is. Since I don't have any idea what it is, I think I'll get Thai food.

No comments: