How far along?: 32 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I'm not sure I like this questions anymore. Still within the healthy range though.
* How big is baby?: I think he's 4+ pounds now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, hopefully won't have to buy anymore.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: I'm waking up every 2 hours to pee & getting more and more uncomfortable.
* Best moment this week?: Painting the tree in the nursery. I'll try to post pictures later. It was misserable getting it done (think 95 degrees in a small bedroom) but it looks great.
* Movement?: Love watching him stick different body parts out. Not too many kicks anymore, I think he's running out of room.
* Food cravings?: Rice Krispie Treats
* Labor signs?: No, a few braxton hicks maybe.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out, sometimes flat.
* What I miss: Not sweating so much in the heat.
* What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower! It's on Sunday
* Milestone: Not sure. Maybe actually getting a good start on the nursery. The dresser is done too. We refurbished an old dresser that was in my parents basement.
In other news....
It looks like it might reach 100 degrees by Wednesday. Our air conditioner at work is set to be no higher than 73 and the lowest our poor little air conditioner can keep it is 80. It's about 90 outside & I'm starting to melt.
I have a quilt I'm sewing for our little one. I've had the fabric since before we knew he was a HE. I've obviously been procrastinating. Not sure why, since it's something I like to do. I guess I'll have to get on that.