Friday, July 10, 2009

30 Weeks Pregnant

How far along?: 30 weeks.
* Total weight gain: 21 ish I think
* How big is baby?: 3 pounds+ pounds & 18 inches
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, bought some new ones recently. Hopefully they'll last me until he's born.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: Ehh. Could be better. I wake up a lot. However, I'm trying to appreciate the little bit of sleep I have left. It'll be worse come September.
* Best moment this week?: Looking forward to going to the cabin.
* Movement?: He gave me a pretty painful kick this morning on the way to work.
* Food cravings?: Not really.
* Labor signs?: Nope.
* Belly button in or out?: Sometimes it's flat w/ the top poking out but other times (must be depending on his position, it's all out).
* What I miss: Not having heartburn
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby, finishing the nursey & patio, and hiding away at the cabin for 5 days next week.
* Milestone: 30/40 weeks down. I'm 75% of the way there.

1 comment:

creative side said...

I hope I get to see you before your baby gets here. Have fun at the cabin.