Garrett & I had a good 3 day weekend. He got some crab on Friday & we had a nice dinner at my parents. Saturday we went to our friend's parent's house for their annual 4th of July party. They live on a lake and I even braved wearing a swim suit to cool off in the lake. It was hot.
How far along?: 29 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I have another appointment today-guess we'll see. It was 17lbs 2 weeks ago.
* How big is baby?: Aprox. 3 pounds
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, bought some new ones recently. Hopefully they'll last me until he's born.
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: Ehh. Could be better. I wake up a lot.
* Best moment this week?: Going swimming. It feels so good.
* Movement?: He HATED the fireworks. He went crazy in there.
* Food cravings?: Not really.
* Labor signs?: Nope. Not even any braxton hicks contractions (that I can tell anyway).
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly flat w/ the top poking out
* What I miss: Good sleep, diet pepsi & having a whole closet of clothes (still these)
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby, finishing the nursey & patio, and hiding away at the cabin for 5 days next week.
* Milestone: Not sure.