Tuesday, May 29, 2012

29 weeks

How far along are you? 29 weeks + 2 day

Current cravings? This week it was biscuits w/ butter & peach jam. Also, jalapeno chips dipped in cottage cheese. Yum.


Belly button in or out? Depending on baby’s position it’s an outie but most of the time it’s still really shallow.


Gender? Boy!

Any milestones?  Nothing that I can think of.

Other symptoms? A little more pelvic pain has set in this week, especially when rolling over at night or getting up to pee.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last?  No new stretch marks yet. I had those starting at 23 weeks w/ Connor. Guess my skin hasn’t had to stretch yet because it’s already pre-stretched

What I miss? Sleeping on my back.

What I’m looking forward to? Being finished unpacking. Downstairs is looking pretty good but still has some work to do. Upstairs is still a disaster.


Working on any projects? Moving into the house is a project all by itself. On Sunday I worked for a while on Connor’s bed. We’ve had quite a bit of rain the last week so it’s been hard to set up spray painting.
L  

No comments: