1. It’s been awhile since I’ve done this.
2. Someone brought in WAY too much Halloween candy into the office. The butterfingers keep calling to me.
3. Garrett & I have set an end date for my job. As of July 1st 2012 I’ll be a stay at home Mommy.
4. I have finished 2 quilts in the last several weeks. A post documenting said quilts will be up shortly.
5. I need to order new checks. Mine (which are packed somewhere…where are they???) still have my maiden name & parent’s address on them.
6. Connor is 2!!!!
7. I made pot roast in the slow cooker on Sunday. It was delicious! I think I’ll need to make this more often.
8. It’s October! I love the fall. October through the end of December is my favorite time of year. Cooler weather & holidays make me a happy girl.
9. Connor picked out 2 pumpkins this year. Such a big boy.
10. Halloween is coming!! I can’t decide what we’ll dress Connor up as. Last year he was a frog prince & was so so so cute. I want to top last year’s costume.