Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TTT

1. I had one of my nightmares come true on Sunday. I fell down the stairs (about halfway down a 16 step flight) while holding Connor. Thankfully my mommy instincts kicked in and I kept Connor from getting hurt at all. I'm a little worse for wear but not terrible. Just a sprained ankle (which I can thankfully still walk on) and a busted up knee. Garrett said I got a D- for taking care of myself but an A for keeping Connor safe.


2. I'm ordering a new camera today. I can't wait for it to get here.


3. My boss bought an office building. No more renting this antient office space. Our goal is to be moved by July 1st.


4. I think I need a Pepsi. update: I settled for a Coke cause McDonalds has them for just $1


5. Julia has been staying with us for a few days. It's been fun having her. Her drog (yes drog, not dog. We call her this because she lays on her tummy with her legs sprawled out behind her & looks like a frog. So, combine dog and frog & you get drog) is staying too so she and Jager keep each other entertained. We close the baby gate and let them run up and down the stairs & entryway w/ a tug rope & they thoroughly wear themselves out.


6. Garrett, Connor and I are headed up to the family cabin w/ Garrett's cousin Jessica and her husband Steven this weekend. Connor is got his first life jacket yesterday in preperation for the trip. How stinkin' cute is he????
Sorry for crummy quality. I-phone camera in use here since I'm currently camera-less.
7. Last week I said I wasn't sure which smile of Connor's was my favorite. I think the one in the picture above is my favorite. It may not be crazy happy/joyful but it is SO SO SO sweet.
8. Ugh, I have a voicemail.
9. I did a MOUNTAIN of laundry yesterday & I'm still not done. I'll do some more attacking tonight.
10. I'm so excited for a 3 day weekend.

No comments: