Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 Things about Connor Tuesday

In honor of Connor turning 8 months old (holy cow!!!) tomorrow I figured I'd do 10 things about him.


1. He climbed the entire flight of stairs yesterday (16 steps).

2. He's starting to crawl on his hands and knees now instead of just army crawls.

3. He has many different smiles & I don't know which one is my favorite.

4. He is still wearing 3-6 month onesies & 6 month pants. He's a little peanut.

5. He started pulling himself up to standing a few weeks ago so he graduated from sleeping in his pack n' play to sleeping in his big boy crib.

6. He goes from crawling to sitting all by himself now. He now sits up in the middle of the night and cries, half asleep. Connor, if you just laid back down, you would fall back asleep.

7. He's making "ma ma maaaam" sounds now. Looks like Mamma will be his first word.

8. Connor is still waiting for his first tooth. Mamma isn't complaining cause she can't get bitten as of now.

9. Even though Connor has been quite a fussy baby I can almost guarantee he'll be content in the car which I'm soooooooooooooo thankful for.

10. The separation anxiety has started. If I leave the room probably 7 times out of 10 he looses it.

Love you Connor. I can't believe you're already 2/3 of the way through your first year.

On a completely unrelated topic, I just watched the season finale of Gossip Girl. This season has been awesome!

No comments: