Monday, June 25, 2012

33 weeks

How far along are you? 33 weeks + 1 day. (6 weeks & 6 days to go) 

Current cravings?  Nectarines have been really good this past week. I wish summer fruit was always this good.


Belly button in or out? Definitely flat, sometimes sticking out.


Gender? Boy!

Any milestones?  I have less than 50 days to go. Not sure if that’s a milestone but it sure makes it feel close. I have 48 days to go as of this morning.

Other symptoms? Connor & I caught a cold this week. It’s not very fun but I’ve certainly had worse colds. There is also definitely a baby head in my pelvis. I can feel it when I walk. Doctor confirmed at my appointment last week that he has indeed dropped.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last?  I have a mixture of anxiety & excitement about Connor becoming a big brother. He loves babies & seems excited about the baby coming but I still worry about the adjustment. I’m sure we’ll have some struggles but we’ll take those as they come.

What I miss? Not waddling to the bathroom 2 or 3 times per night.    

What I’m looking forward to? My last day of work is THIS Friday. This is my last Monday & I’m so excited.   


Working on any projects? Pouf I was working on is pretty much done. Just a little more knitting & then it needs to be stuffed & finished up.

I went out & bought new bedding this weekend. We had a mishmash of items that never was anything too exciting. I finally bought some quality pieces & it feels so good to climb into a nice, well-made bed.

There is basically a never ending to-do list that will get even longer once the baby is here. I better get crackin’.
 

No comments: