Monday, April 30, 2012

25 weeks

How far along are you? 25 weeks + 1 day

Current cravings? Cup of Noodle. I know, lots of sodium, but it tastes so GOOD.

Belly button in or out? Shallow w/ the top poking out sometimes.

Gender? Boy! Garrett & I are pretty sure he has a name too! I’m excited & can’t wait to meet him.

Any milestones? I was able to feel the baby’s back through my stomach. I made Garrett feel it too. He thought it was weird.

Other symptoms? Back pain & sleepy.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? It’s going by really quickly this time. I have less than 15 weeks left! It’ll be here before I know it.

What I miss? Being able to bend over to pick things up easily.

What I’m looking forward to? Closing on our house! I’m pretty sure this will be my top answer until it happens. We’ve moved up our closing date by a week! The house is ahead of schedule & we’re ready to move in. The yard is finished too. Less than 2 weeks & we’ll own it!

Working on any projects? I didn’t work enough on my pouf this week. I’m hoping to finish this week. We did purchase (at a garage sale) a big boy bed for Connor & a desk for me. It’s a vintage desk that will need some TLC but I think it will be awesome once it gets a good sanding, coat of fun paint & updated hardware. We’ll be painting the bed we bought for Connor too.

2 comments:

MKF said...

I hadn't checked your blog in quite a while and randomly checked it today. I was excited to read up on how you've been and I'm excited for you as you are anticipating so many cool things. We will pray for you as you learn to mother 2. I think you will be fine - it was three that threw me for a loop. :) maelee

Natalie Beslow said...

Yeah, there wasn't much to see for awhile. I thought I should document this pregnancy the way I did (actually I'm doing better this time) with Connor.