Monday, April 23, 2012

24 weeks along

How far along are you? 24 weeks + 1 day



Current cravings? I woke up at, probably, 3AM last night craving a hamburger. Maybe I need more protein/iron?



Belly button in or out? Shallow w/ the top poking out sometimes.



Gender? Boy! Garrett & I are pretty sure he has a name too! I’m excited & can’t wait to meet him.


Any milestones? 24 weeks is considered “viability”. If our little boy is born at this point, there is a chance he can survive outside the womb. Of course I don’t want him coming until August but it’s nice to know that there is a chance should anything happen.


Other symptoms? Well, the hip pain from last week hasn’t showed up again at all. Just back pain for now.



Anything different between this pregnancy & last? Minor panic attacks about how I’m going to be able to handle 2 by myself.


What I miss? Not having to pull myself out of bed or chairs.



What I’m looking forward to? Closing on our house! I’m pretty sure this will be my top answer until it happens. Our backsplash was installed (still needs to be grouted) & it looks amazing! I’m so happy w/ our choice of backsplash. Carpet is in too. I’m really happy w/ our choice of color there too. & because we upgraded the carpet & the pad it is nice & soft/squishy.


Working on any projects? I’m 2/3 of the way done w/ the pouf. Then I’ll need to get the filling & finish it up. I was able to purchase the $25 chair this weekend. I’ll make sure to post before & after pictures.

No comments: