Monday, April 9, 2012

22 weeks

How far along are you? 22 weeks + 1 day

Current cravings? Mango-a-go-go smothies from Jamba Juice

Belly button in or out? Shallow w/ the top poking out sometimes.

Gender? Boy!

Any milestones? I don’t think so.

Other symptoms? Back pain has been pretty bad today.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? I’m super boring. I can’t think of anything for this category this week.

What I miss? Sleeping through the night without having to pee 3 times.

What I’m looking forward to? Closing on our house! I visited again this weekend. The floor line is fixed! My super deep bathtub is installed. Trim & stair railing are installed. The mantel has also been installed; just needs to be painted. We have a really pretty pergola that we didn’t realize would be over our garage. I can’t wait to plant wisteria!

Working on any projects? My pouf is coming along! Julia taught me how to pick up dropped stitches (the bane of my knitting existence) so now I think I can actually finish a project without having holes in it! I’m excited to get the baby blanket started too. I thought I should do the pouf first since it has simpler stitches. I needed to get used to knitting again.

1 comment:

creative side said...

It is so fun to hear how your and your itty bitty boy are doing. I would love to see your house some time SOON. I have a fail proof method for not dropping stitches. I'd be happy to show you.