Monday, April 2, 2012

20 Weeks

Happy Hunger Games! Garrett & I saw it this weekend 3/24. We thought it was awesome! The best book to movie adaptation I’ve seen. The action was great! The acting was great! I cried twice; once during the reaping & again when Rue died. There were a few inner monologue emotions I would’ve liked to see portrayed better but I knew what was going on since I’d read the book.

We took Connor to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend with some friends of ours that have a son who’s Connor’s age. They had tons of fun playing in the water & playing in the hotel room. We ended up leaving a little earlier than originally planned on Saturday because Connor was so cold. The water park is kept at 84 degrees but he’s such a little skinny boy that there is absolutely no fat to keep him warm.

How far along are you? 20 weeks + 1 day. More than halfway done!!

Current cravings? I was just reading an old post where I talked about baked cheese sticks. Now I’m having a hankering for those.

Food aversions? I’m doing pretty well in this department.

Gender? We find out in 2 days!!!

Any milestones? Half way done!

Other symptoms? Nothing that I haven’t already mentioned.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? Nothing to note at this time.

What I miss? Having a drink with dinner.

What I’m looking forward to? I can’t wait for Wednesday to find out if we’re having a little boy or a little girl.

No comments: