Monday, April 2, 2012

19 Weeks

This week has been full of changes. Garrett took a part time job to boost our savings so he’s been gone some of the evenings. He’s really missing Connor so we’re not sure how long we’ll have him keep with this. We’re hoping to have all debts paid off using this extra money plus they offer benefits to their part time employees. He’s keeping with it for now & we’ll decide down the road a little ways if the negatives are outweighing the positives or vice versa.

How far along are you? 19 weeks + 2 day.

Current cravings? Do naps count?

Food aversions? Nope.

Gender? I keep picturing a baby girl but a boy would be nice too.

Any milestones? Nothing really.

Other symptoms? I’m finally to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? I feel like I have nowhere to start as far as getting ready for this baby to come. At this point I’m just waiting for our house to be done (2 months!!). Then I can feel like I have some control. Right now it’s just a waiting game; which is good because we still have a few thousand dollars to save before we can close. I’m just anxious to get everything organized.

What I miss? Sleeping through the night. Won’t be doing that for a while. (still this!)

What I’m looking forward to? Finding out if there is a little boy or a little girl in there. Hunger Games is this weekend! I’m also looking forward to our Great Wolf Lodge getaway this Friday! Connor will have a blast!

No comments: