Monday, April 2, 2012

17 Weeks

We got our conditional loan approval this week for the new house. This makes me feel a little more at ease that we’ll actually move into our house & not have it fall through & move into a cramped apartment. We just had tenants move into our town house & they signed a 27 month lease. We wouldn’t be getting back into that house anytime soon if this deal falls through. I try not to stress though. I know we’ll live somewhere, hah! Living with my parents is going pretty well. We’re a little cramped in our small bedroom but it’s only for a few months & it allows us to save more money per month towards our down payment/baby necessities. Garrett is also starting a part time job this month which will bring in even more money.

Well, onto the survey…

How far along are you? 17 weeks + 1 day. How am I this far already??

Current cravings? Trader Joe’s Honey Goat Cheese. It is to DIE for. (mmm, still this)

Food aversions? Everything sounded gross on Saturday. I felt like I was in 1st tri all over again. I’m doing better today though.

Gender? Leaning towards girl???

Any milestones? I had my quad screen blood draw on Saturday. We’ll get the results back soon. Hopefully all looks normal. I’ve been feeling more distinct taps in my tummy the last few days. I love it! To me the kicks are the first glimpse at their little personality. Connor was always very active. I felt him early & I felt him often. Guess what?? That kid hasn’t stopped moving since. This baby seems a little more subdued. It’s possible that I’m jumping to conclusions but I think Connor was moving like crazy at this point.

Other symptoms? Lots and lots of peeing. I thought this was supposed to die down a bit during 2nd tri.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all the way! Most pre-pregnancy shirts are ok right now, although some are getting a little short.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? It’s fun having Connor understand that there is a baby in my tummy. He gives the baby kisses & hugs. Very sweet.

What I miss? Margaritas.

What I’m looking forward to? Finding out the gender (I want to know SO badly) & feeling big, consistent kicks.

No comments: