Monday, April 2, 2012

16 Weeks

I've determined that I'm mostly posting these for documentation for myself to look back on so I'm just going to post the rest of them all at once so I'm caught up.

How far along are you? 16 weeks + 1 day

Current cravings? Trader Joe’s Honey Goat Cheese. It is to DIE for.

Food aversions? I’m doing a lot better in this department.

Gender? Leaning towards girl???

Any milestones? Not really. Just a few more baby taps & rolls but they’re still few & far between.

Other symptoms? Back pain is kicking in again. Boo.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all the way! Most pre-pregnancy shirts are ok right now.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? Still no weight gain. I don’t know how much I’d gained by this point with Connor but I think it was at least 4 or 5. I’m still down 2.

What I miss? Sleeping soundly.

What I’m looking forward to? Finding out the gender & feeling big, consistent kicks.

No comments: