Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ten Things Tuesday

1. Garrett is starting a part time job at Starbucks this week. It’s not like he enjoys the idea of working an extra 20 hours a week but the extra money will be nice. There are a lot of things to buy in the next several months.

2. I’m getting super excited for Hunger Games! Just a few more weeks.

3. Snow in March makes me sad. I’m ready for warm weather & sandals & pretty pedicures & shorts.

4. Trader Joe’s Thai Lime & Chili Cashews are pretty darn good. Spicy, but good.

5. Now it’s sunny. Still cold though.

6. I’m so excited to see Connor as a big brother.

7. I haven’t washed my hair with shampoo for over a week. And guess what?...It’s not dirty. I’ve been using regular, cheap Suave conditioner. I’ve always had frizzy, course, & wavy hair. After reading a few blog entries lately from women who have used this system to take care of their curly hair I decided to give it a try. What did I have to lose? If it was worse I’d just go back to my regular shampoo/conditioner routine. It hasn’t really been long enough for me to decide if I like it or not. However, the one thing I was most scared about was whether my hair would be greasy or not. It’s not!

8. My mom found a recipe for homemade fruit gummies on pinterest recently. She made a batch last night & I’m excited to see how they turned out when I get home from work.

9. Our favorite, little Chinese restaurant closed this week. We’re sad to see them go.

10. Wow I’m tired today. Today is one of those days I could TOTALLY use a nap.

No comments: