Wednesday, March 7, 2012

6 weeks along

How far along are you? 6 weeks today!

Current cravings? Hot dog with sharp cheddar & I would really like some more mushroom ravioli.

Food aversions? Nothing really

Gender? Garrett & I came up with a boy name that we both really like & I can now totally see us having another boy now. I’d be happy either way.

Any milestones? None really for the baby but Happy Birthday to me. I’m now a ripe old 24. Note the sarcasm.

Other symptoms? Still the usual tired & sore boobs etc. But man, these crazy pregnancy dreams have GOT to simmer. They’re driving me crazy.

Maternity clothes? Nope. I look forward to them though.

Anything different between this pregnancy & last? I’ve had very little nausea this time around. I’m still pretty early in that respect but I’m pretty sure I felt sicker last time.

What I miss? Normal person sleep. I just want some average person dreams. Not creepy, vivid, weird dreams. I’m either awake w/ a super stuffy nose or I’m dreaming weird dreams.

What I’m looking forward to? Telling our parents & going to bed tonight.

No comments: