1. Garrett, my dad & Garrett's dad framed a room off in our garage so we can build an office. We only have a 2 bedroom townhouse so the 2nd bedroom has kind of been schizophrenic (Connor's room, office, junk room. It's worn a lot of hats). It's driving me crazy. I'll be glad to have Connor's room be just his bedroom.
2. Photography is addictive.
3. So is caffeine.
4. Maybe pork loin is for dinner. Except I don't have anything to fix with it. Hmmmm.
5. Or, maybe Carrie and I are going out tonight. We need a girl's night.
6. I watched New Moon with Garrett last night. Awesome!
7. I love that the weather is getting nicer. I can't wait to take pictures of Connor outside.
8. Mom and I might go to Montana in June. That would be fun.
9. My mom and dad went for a walk with Connor last week. Dad had Connor in the backpack. It was cute.
10. Our regular 8:00 meeting is going to be an 8:30 meeting tomorrow. Yay, I get to sleep in.