Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I've been a bad blogger this week. Only one post since last week's TTT.

2. I can't wait to get home and see my people.

3. Blogger has new customzied templates. I'll have to check them out.

4. I need to go grocery shopping bad.

5. The potato soup I had for lunch was good but it's sitting funny in my tummy.

6. Connor is working so hard at crawling. It's so cute.

7. I want to go back to school but I don't have the time. Maybe when Garrett has a normal shift again I can take some night classes.

8. We took Garrett's computer out of Connor's room/office last night. When I went in there this morning it was FREEZING. Poor baby's hands were cold. That stinkin' computer was putting off enough heat to heat the room. Without it, it's cold. We'll have to do something about that tonight.

9. Connor is now in size 3 diapers. I remember the size 1 diapers being huge on him not so long ago.

10. Time to pump.

No comments: