Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I have a generous boss. He bought everyone iPod nanos for Christmas.


2. I love my boys.


3. Lisa is going to do more pictures of Connor in January. I'm so excited!!! She's starting a business in January and I'm so excited for her to get it going.


4. I can't believe 2009 is almost over. That means I get a tax return soon : )


5. Thank you Mom for watching my sometimes crabby baby.


6. My dad is on facebook now. Find him if you haven't already.


7. Thank goodness Christmas shopping is over. The mall was CRAZY on Saturday.


8. I need help with my 101 things list. I only have around 30 so far. Maybe if the baby would sleep I could finish my list.


9. Mmmmmm, Starbucks.


10 How cute is my child?!?!?

1 comment:

creative side said...

Very, very cute little boy! I'm working on the 101 things list, too. Haven't got much yet.