Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Medication and stuff.....

Connor has been dealing with acid reflux problems for some time now. There were a number of things we thought were the problem in the beginning but we seem to have finally figured it out. He was on baby Zantac for about 3 weeks. We saw a little improvement but not enough to say "it's REALLY working." We just had the doctor write us a prescription for Prevacid. We're really hoping this will do the trick.

Garrett and I went out last night with some friends. We went to Macaroni Grill (mushroom ravioli is to DIE for) and then bowling. I actually did better than I normally do....until the last game. I started to feel really achy and just downright crummy. As we were driving home I thought I must be getting sick. "No please, I DO NOT WANT SWINE FLU, especially with an infant in the house." It turned out to be yet another plugged milk duct. Thankfully it seems like it's going away.

3 comments:

ARob said...

plugged ducts suck! I had one on halloween (followed by Mastitis!!) it's awful! Hope you feel better soon & hope the Prevacid helps!

P.S. I'm a fellow 0-3 mom from thebump!

Aimee B. said...

As your cousin and a mother, I recommend taking Connor to a chiropractor to help with the acid reflux problems. Our Dr. Spear always has great success stories to tell us of the babies and kids he has helped with just a few adjustments. Please look into it. The body is meant to take care of itself, and proper spinal adjustments help it do that.

Mrs. B said...

I've had another friend tell me about the chiropractor. I definitely think I'll give it a try. I've heard nothing but good things.

Also, ARob, I love hearing from new readers!!!