Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I spilled 2 oz of pumped breast milk this morning :(

2. Garrett's parents spilled some this weekend too.

3. Garrett and I went to see 2012 on Sunday. It was OK. Good special effects but many "that so wouldn't happen" moments.

4. New Moon was awesome! Yeah, lots of movies this weekend.

5. I finally set up my digital photo frame at work. I love having dozens of Connor pictures to look at all day.

6. I think Connor's reflux medication is starting to really work. knocks on wood...

7. Christmas music is on the radio & yes, I'm one of the huge dorks who LOVES it. Thankfully my lovely co-worker Kathy loves it just as much as I do.

8. Our management company here at the office paid to have all the mucky leaves cleared away from the parking lot and walk ways. Sounds good right? Except these are the same people who DIDN't pay to have 2 inches of solid ice (that hung around for 2 weeks) cleared away. Which is more dangerous???

9. I can't wait for Thursday. FOOOOOOOD!!! I love Thanksgiving food.

10. I need a new wardrobe BAD. I don't think there's anything in my closet I absolutely love.

1 comment:

creative side said...

I always look forward to your TTT coments and I'm sure glad Connor is doing better. There is a saying "you can't cry over spilled milk", but they never pumped either. Sorry about the clothes:(