1. I'm typing this from work :( Even though it's good to be back at work, I'd rather be home with my baby.
2. My mom and I went on a Babies R' Us shopping spree yesterday. Bought a new sling, clothes (on clearance of course), a play mat, some bottles and bottle brushes. We only had 2 bottles (both were free samples) since he's a boob baby. Now that I'm at work he needs a few more bottles.
3. There is a draft down by my feet. Guess I didn't notice it yesterday since I was wearing boots.
4. Cold weather makes me crave Starbucks. They put cocain in Starbucks right? That's the only way I could be this addicted.
5. Connor went to sleep late last night. Like 12:30 late :( However, he then blessed me with 5 1/2 hours of sleep. This is the longest he's ever gone. I haven't slept longer than 4 hours in 8 weeks.
6. Who else is excited for New Moon? ME ME ME! I know Julia is too. Mom and Megan are secretly excited. They're closet Twilight fans.
7. Pumping is a pain in the rear but I'll do it anyway. I want my baby to have breast milk (espescially during flu season).
8. I need to start writing our Christmas letter. I really want to get one out this year.
9. Tonight I need to load pictures of Connor onto my digital photo frame and bring it into work.
10. It feels good to wear heals again.