Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I'm thankful for the generosity of our family during this financially difficult few months.

2. The cat just told the dog who is boss. He always seems to forget that the cat rules the roost.

3. I can't believe how early it's getting dark now. It's not even 5 o'clock!

4. I can't watch a TV show or movie where a little boy dies without losing it.

5. I get stupid excited when Starbucks starts using their red cups. It means Thanskgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.

6. I'm reading a new book (and it's not a Twilight book). "Ines of my Soul". So far it's good. Surprisingly I seem to like historical fiction. Another historical fiction book I loved was "I, Mona Lisa." I would've underlined the titles (as proper grammar would dictate) but blogger doesn't let you.

7. Happy birthday last Friday to my mommy.

8. Only 5 pounds left. If I actually got serious about losing weight instead of just letting it come off as it would, I think it would fall off even faster.

9. Speaking of weight, I think Connor is like 12ish pounds now.

10. Time to fold baby laundry.

No comments: