Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

I think it's Tuesday, right?

1. My baby boy is sleeping in my arms. He's so cute.

2. He's growing so fast & getting so strong. He can already hold his head up for over a minute.

3. Number 1 and 2 were written hours ago. I had to change, feed, burp, change, feed etc.

4. My grandparents are going to be here tomorrow morning!

5. Yay for the baby sleeping right now.

6. I'm going to make sausage pasta tonight. Yum.

7. It's really windy today.

8. I get to watch our recorded episode of Dexter tonight!

9. Why is it that baby's have colic AT NIGHT. If they're going to cry for 3 hours straigh, can't it be in the middle of the day?

10. Even though Connor drives me insane late at night, I love him like crazy.

2 comments:

creative side said...

You did this to your mother. She is still relatively sane. You will survive especially with all of the prayers that are zapping you all of the time. I love you and know it is hard at first. Soon the joy comes with the first smile.

creative side said...

Hi. Just read your "about me". You get to say wife AND mother now.