Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Break?!

Garrett has taken Connor to our friend's house so I can have an afternoon off. I'm torn between being excited and missing my baby. I haven't been away from him since we took him home over a month ago. I'm going to try to enjoy this day though and then I'll be that much more excited to see him tonight. I just hope he takes a bottle ok. He'll take them occasionally but certainly prefers the boob.

My next break will probably come next month when "New Moon" comes out. Yes, I will be at the midnight showing.

Here are some more pictures of Connor from his photo shoot.







1 comment:

creative side said...

The first time alone IS kind of weird, eh? I'm sure you had fun and by the time he was home you were glad to see him. A 24/7 job with no breaks at all deserves a holiday once in a while.