Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. It's September. I'm due this month! I can't believe it's finally here.

2. Pumpkin spice lattes come out today!

3. I just ate breakfast but I'm starving.

4. I love chocolate soy milk. So yummy.

5. I just realized the last 3 items were about food or drink (lame much?).

6. I need to finish cleaning my house but I get so tired by the time I get home.

7. This weekend is a 3 day weekend. Maybe I'll get some rest and some stuff done. Garrett, please don't make any plans for us. We don't have time.

8. I went shopping on Friday night & it made me want regular clothes.

9. We have a tour of the labor and delivery unit tomorrow. Hopefully it's helpful.

10. I have quickly become a Project Runway addict. I can't believe I didn't watch this show in previous seasons.

No comments: