How far along?: 39 weeks. How did it get this close?
* Total weight gain: 33 pounds. Still within the recomended range. I'm really anxious to lose it though.
* How big is baby?: Who knows. Julia keeps being mean and saying he's going to be huge because my tummy looks bigger than mom's did in pictures. I'm convinced it's because she had a posterior baby and I dont so mine is sticking is butt out more.
*Maternity clothes?: I used to think they were cute. Now I had a new appreciation for regular clothes
* Stretch marks?: Hate them.
* Sleep?: Crappy
* Best moment this week?: I'm progressing. I'm now 50% effaced and 1cm dilated (as of Wednesday).
* Movement?: Lots still. He turns my tummy into the weirdest shapes.
* Food cravings?: Maple Brown Sugar Mini Wheats (still these)
* Labor signs?: He's down even more if you could believe it. Plus above info of 50% effaced and 1cm dilated.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out.
* What I miss: Wearing cute clothes & my heels.
* What I'm looking forward to: At this point there's not much left but to meet my baby.
* Milestone: 1 week left. Is that a milestone?