Friday, September 4, 2009

38 Weeks

How far along?: 38 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Eek. Let's not go there. I'm just anxious to lose it. However, I didn't gain any between the last 2 appointments. It's finally slowing down.
* How big is baby?: Who knows.
*Maternity clothes?: I'm getting tired of wearing the same things over and over. I want my real clothes back.
* Stretch marks?: I find it unfair that some women don't get them.
* Sleep?: I've actually slept more soundly the last few nights.
* Best moment this week?: Getting home each day. Traffic has been so bad.
* Movement?: Lots of pushing against me
* Food cravings?: Maple Brown Sugar Mini Wheats (still these)
* Labor signs?: He moved down even more. Some cramps & braxton hicks but nothing consistent. At my last appointment I was 25% effaced but not dilated yet.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly out.
* What I miss: Walking like a normal person.
* What I'm looking forward to: 3 Day weekend & meeting my baby.
* Milestone: Nothing really.

No comments: