Thought I'd update....
We're expecting a baby boy in September!
I'm 26 weeks today so I'll post a little survey for you.
How far along?: 26 weeks.
* Total weight gain: At last check, 12 pounds. Probably a few more now
* How big is baby?: Just over 2 pounds & 15 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes.
* Stretch marks?: Some : (
* Sleep?: Painful & inconsistent. I wake up every 1.5-3 hours w/ terrible hip pain.
* Best moment this week?: Every movement.
* Movement?: Everyday, especially in the late evening & mid morning.
* Food cravings?: The raspberry freezer jam I made. It's so good
* Labor signs?: None thankfully.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly flat w/ the top poking out
* What I miss: Good sleep, & diet pepsi.
* What I'm looking forward to: Finishing baby shopping & ordering our cloth diapers http://www.kellyscloset.com/Gro-Baby-One-Size-Diaper-System_p_3556.html Aren't they cute?
* Milestone: This is my last week in 2nd trimester. Onto the last stretch!