Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Forgot to do this Friday (27 weeks)

How far along?: 27 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Just had another appointment & 17 pounds @ 27 weeks. Not so bad right?
* How big is baby?: Aprox. 2.5 pounds & 16 inches
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, & some are getting tight : ( And my favorite pair of pants came out of the dryer w/ a hole in them. The pocket is ripping off. Grrr....can't they make quality maternity clothes that don't cost $200/ pair?
* Stretch marks?: Some : ( We'll leave it at that.
* Sleep?: Less painful now that I've figured out how to use my snoogle(http://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Snoogle-Total-Body-Pillow/dp/B0000635WI) pillow (totally worth the money) but I'm still waking up every hour or so.
* Best moment this week?: Torturing our family & friends w/ keeping the baby's name a secret. So much fun. Sorry guys.
* Movement?: I can feel him rolling around in there & love to watch my belly shake.
* Food cravings?: Ewww. We're back to food aversions unfortunately.
* Labor signs?: None thankfully.
* Belly button in or out?: Mostly flat w/ the top poking out
* What I miss: Good sleep, diet pepsi & having a whole closet of clothes.
* What I'm looking forward to: Finishing our patio & starting my birthing classes. I'm going to be using hypnobabies classes (http://www.hypnobabies.com/) taught by a doula in Lynnwood (http://birthinserenity.com/). I've heard really good things about these classes & I'm hoping for them to help me have the med free birth Garrett & I both want.
* Milestone: Passing my 3 hour glucose test.

1 comment:

MKF said...

It is fun to hear what you are doing, Natalie, and to remember back to being pregnant my first time. I hoped for a med free birth too, originally. Since they decided to do a C-section - I'm glad they also did an epidural. :)